Supporting people to feel refreshed, renewed and inspired
Wellbeing for Schools
45% of ChildLine's recent calls were related to mental or emotional health
Young LGBTQ+ people are roughly 2.5% times more like to have a mental health disorder than those who identify as heterosexual (NHS Digital)
Nearly 1 in 6 people have experienced four or more types of adverse childhood experiences by the age of 18
Children and young people have been hit particularly hard by the pandemic and it is only now that we are seeing the full effects. Having a robust in-house mental health and wellbeing support offer can provide a safe and nurturing environment for both pupils and staff,
To create an effective whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing pupils, staff and parent/carers need to feel nurtured, empowered and supported. What no one tells you, however, is how to create this environment - this is where my school wellbeing support comes in!
I deliver bespoke school support for primary, secondary, FE and HE educating settings to support them to improve their student support provision. These sessions are developed with a coaching approach and are based on my 12+ years experience working in schools as a welfare manager and head of education. I have supported schools across the UK and worked with hundreds of pupils, teachers and support staff to create healthy, aware and open minded mentally healthy schools.
How can we work together?
1) Staff Training: I deliver training on a range of topics including:
- Mental Health Awareness for Staff
- Mental Health Awareness for Parents/Carers
- Mental Health First Aid (Accredited Course)
- Supporting Culturally Diverse Students
- Race and Mental Health
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Students
- Consent and Sexual Violence
- Duty of Care Training
2) Policy Support: Support to develop a policy and/or to review a completed policy
3) Service Development Support: Advice and guidance on strategy and best practice for developing an in-house mental health and wellbeing service
4) Supervision and Reflective Practice: Support sessions for pastoral staff and SLT to share and develop their practice
"Lildonia was excellent at discussing our school's current provision and what our next steps needed to be"
Staff training was exactly as requested and Lildonia fully understood our needs. Discussions regarding the current MH provision in school and action planning for the future was also very helpful."
"I can truly say this is the best support we have received and Lildona was so knowledge but kind and helpful that as a school we have changed our whole pastoral workings and improved so much! Fantastic and thank you"
Copyright © 2022 Move With Lildonia All Rights Reserved